Problem

PROBLEM

Did you know that roughly 1 out of 8 people in the world do not have easy access to clean drinking water? And did you know that unsafe water kills more people every year than all other forms of violence—including war—put together? Sadly, around 90% of these water-related deaths are children whose developing immune systems are too weak to fight off diarrhea, dysentery, and other illnesses harbored in contaminated water. There is a monumental, worldwide water crisis going on and it’s hidden right in front of us. We in the U.S. don’t need to think about it because safe water is at our fingertips. But that is not the case for almost 1 billion people on the planet. The facts may seem overwhelming because this is a huge crisis

Currently Clean Water is a 1 Billion Person Problem…soon to be a 2-3 Billion person problem by 2050

updated-World-Population-Growth-1750-2100

We need 2 Disruptive Technology Breakthroughs. The 1st is a sourcing breakthrough. Currently 3% of the world’s water is potable and most of it is already owned. That leaves us with 97% of the worlds water the exists in the ocean. We need a cheap – user friendly interface that uses renewable energy at a low cost to get our drinking water out of the ocean. The 2nd problem is a delivery problem. We believe our 2020 Vision/7 Goals in Palmercito address both of the problems and provide a potentially globally scalable solution.

Did you know that 75% of the world’s population lives within 25 miles of the ocean?

Unknown-20

This underscores the importance of our low cost renewable ocean based project.

Leave a comment :

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s